With the advent of the Internet and social networks, new professional figures have been born: one of these is the fashion blogger, which is a person who has the task of providing advice to users regarding fashions and trends to follow in order to be considered, precisely, fashion. Since you too are passionate (or passionate) about fashion, you would love to be able to do this job, but you don’t have the budget to buy many new clothing items, so you would like to know if you can get free clothes for fashion bloggers.
If this is the case, there is no doubt: you have come (or happened) in the right place at the right time! In the next paragraphs. If you want to know more about beyondnews I leave you my dedicated tutorial. In fact, I will have the opportunity to explain in detail how you can get in touch with the main companies in the sector to offer them collaborations and, therefore, to have them send you clothing to try on and review.
How to become a fashion blogger
Before explaining how to get free clothes as a fashion blogger, it seems only right to explain to you how to actually become one. Basically, to propose yourself as a fashion blogger to companies and try to get free clothes from them, you have to open a fashion blog and become popular through it (as well as on Instagram and other social networks in general). Let me explain how to achieve this.
Open a fashion blog
You can’t be a fashion blogger without starting a fashion blog. If you have not already done so, then, choose how to name your blog: if you want to adopt a personal branding strategy, you can call the blog your name, while if you prefer to adopt a business branding strategy you can call it with an invented name.
As you can well imagine, if you decide to call the blog by your name, this will be associated with your person: on the one hand, this can potentially give you a lot of visibility, on the other, it can be a problem if you want to sell in a future blog or entrust its management to third parties.
Since the main topic of your blog will be fashion, you will need to regularly publish articles and insights about this sector. If you want to find useful editorial ideas for the creation of your articles, do not hesitate to use Google Trends, a free tool offered by Google that allows you to analyze online trends and identify the hottest topics of the moment. For more information on how to use it, take a look at the guide I just linked to you. While you’re at it, also read how to position yourself on Google to discover some editorial strategies that can be useful for increasing visits to your site.
As for the creation of the blog, I suggest you use a specific theme that goes well with the issues related to the fashion world, and, of course, that is to your liking. Almost all portals that allow you to create websites offer multiple ready-to-use templates that can also be customized according to your preferences, but also consider the possibility of creating a completely customized one, perhaps with the help of a professional Web designer or by purchasing one. from sites like Envato Market.
After identifying the topics to be covered and the theme to use, you must actually create your blog. You can do this using various platforms: one of the most famous and appreciated by bloggers is WordPress, which offers a free hosting space with a storage space of up to 3 GB and a third-level domain (eg www.nomedeltuoblogdimoda.wordpress.com ). Know, however, that WordPress also allows you to purchase more hosting space and a second-level domain (eg www.nomedeltuoblogdimoda.it .) At low prices.
For more information on how to create a blog, read the guide I linked to you. If you are interested in buying hosting and domain, instead, I suggest you take a look at the insights dedicated to the best hosting and the best domains.
Become popular on Instagram and other social networks
To “convince” companies to collaborate with you and send you clothes for free, you cannot ignore the importance of being popular on social networks and especially on Instagram. In fact, companies know very well that users spend a lot of time on these platforms and use them as a vehicle to advertise their products and increase sales and profits.
If right now you don’t have good popularity on Instagram and, more generally, on social networks, try to change things by following the tips below.
- Regularly publish quality content – if you post poor quality or uninteresting images, you will hardly be able to attract the attention of other users and companies will not be very inclined to entrust you with the sponsorship of their clothing.
- Be original – on Instagram, and on social networks more generally, the competition is fierce. For this reason, you need to try to be original by posting content that positively impresses others.
- Use popular and relevant hashtags – this is important to increase the popularity of your posts and to make them appear more frequently in searches made by users on Instagram or other social networks. If you want to know more in detail 23premiumgames you can read the tutorial that I just linked to you and which explains in detail. To find the most popular hashtags on social networks, you can use platforms such as Top Hashtag and Website and also some specific apps.
- Engage Users – Instagram users love to get involved and that’s why you’d be better off doing live streams, polls, and Stories. These tools can allow you to create a more direct relationship with your community and attract the attention of other users who could become your potential followers.
- Do not get followers artificially – companies are interested not only in the number of followers of a profile but above all in users who are active on it and who, therefore, comment and interact with the posts published on it. In light of this, avoid artificially gaining followers, because you risk having a very low user engagement rate, which companies do not look favorably on.