The annual Home and Garden Show returns to Bakersfield, California. This show will be held in Kern County in February. The fairgrounds are expected to attract thousands of visitors interested in renovating their homes or landscaping their yards.
Bakersfield’s Home & Garden Show is a well-known and reputable event in which hundreds of thousands of visitors participate every year. Here you can meet top-notch home improvement companies. The result is that you can find a wide variety of resources related to home improvement, gardening, and design. In addition, you can find fresh ideas and exciting products related to your home and backyard. Find out what pros can do for you.
During the show, you can speak with exhibitors before you hire anyone. Find out what is right for your new home or what renovations you should do for your existing one! In this room, you will find home construction and remodeling ideas as well as decorating ideas.
Join the show for three days in picturesque downtown on the 24th, 25th, and 26th of February 2023. For a better understanding, see below:
- Friday, Feb 24, 2023
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb 25, 2023
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb 26, 2023
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
What Is the Home And Garden Show All About?
There is an air of spring in the air, as evidenced by the cheerful tulip poking up from the ground, the window boxes bursting with colorful blooms, and the smell of fresh mulch. Increasing temperatures, melting snow, and rainy weather are beginning to bring warmer days.
Getting some inspiration for your home and yard can be found at a Bakersfield home and garden show.
In a home and garden show, you can get unique ideas for renovating your home, or you can get great deals if you plan to buy a new home. Today, homeowners invest more in cutting-edge products that are useful and add positive energy to their homes due to the advancement of technology.
There will be a home improvement show for homeowners, interior designers, and companies that provide home improvement services. A construction and home goods company is always seeking shows like these to reach its target audience and sell its products. There are plenty of fresh ideas for garden and home improvement projects for homeowners and interior designers there. The event brings together buyers and sellers to showcase local goods and boost the sustainability of the market.
Furthermore, you can stay in the best hotel in Bakersfield if you are coming from another city. Visitors will find this hotel to be one of the most suitable options.
SHOW FEATURES & SCHEDULES
Maker Faire & Barn Door Vintage Market
In conjunction with the Bakersfield Spring Home Show, the Barn Door Vintage Market & Maker Faire will take place. Take advantage of two great shows at the same time!
Here at Kids Workshop, you can do a fun activity with your kids… and it’s free! During Quality Home Services’ FREE Kids Workshops, your children will enjoy several cool and useful projects. At the workshop, the team provides do-it-yourself skills, tool safety, and a sense of accomplishment to children ages 5 to 12 and teaches them do-it-yourself skills. You may also supervise your little builder if they are under 5, but they need a little more supervision. It is not uncommon to see parents getting involved as well, no matter what the age of their children is. Taking your children or nieces and nephews to the workshops can be a great way to spend time together. You will find the Kids Workshop between buildings 3 & 4 in the Kids Corner area.
Lindsay Wood’s Tiny Home Experience
There is no doubt that Tiny Homes are one of the fastest-growing options on the market for people looking to be more independent, simplify their lives, and live in their own homes, which can also be used as a source of rental income.
The Bakersfield Home and Garden Show will feature the Tiny Home Experience, which will showcase tiny houses, their builders, and some unique and creative alternatives!
THE BEST TIPS FOR ENJOYING THE SHOW
You can have a pleasant experience at the Bakersfield Home & Garden Show if you follow these tips.
- Create a list. If you want to take on a project before attending the home show, make sure you write it down. Find out which vendors interest you most by browsing the exhibitor list.
- Get a home show program at each entrance to get a sense of where you are.
- Locate your favorite exhibitor, feature, or where to win a prize using the map.
- Seminars are an excellent way to learn. You can find people who specialize in building, remodeling, designing, landscaping, and providing the products and services you need at the Home Show. The other way to access that expertise is to attend a seminar. There is no charge for any seminar.
- Do more than browse. Contact vendors. Please leave your name and phone number with the vendor. Ask them to follow up with you after the home show if you are interested in the product or service.
- It’s a big show! The exhibition features more than 500 exhibits of varying levels. It is best to arrive early and spend as much time as possible at the event.
- You can grab a bite to eat at one of the many food vendors while you’re here.
- Make sure you visit all of the pavilions and buildings.
- Don’t forget to wear comfortable shoes. Dress appropriately for the show, as it will take place both indoors and outdoors.
- If you get separated from your group, pick a meeting place.
- Be sure to bring blueprints, sketches, and measurements. You can get information from a number of vendors.
- Home shows offer many items that you can purchase right there. Additionally, many vendors offer special home show pricing, so be prepared to purchase while at the show.
- Take a chance to win! Try your luck at winning one of the many prizes that are given away just for applying.
- There are some inclines and slopes at the fairgrounds. People who have difficulty walking or breathing may find this difficult.
- Renting wheelchairs or strollers is not available.
Home and Garden Shows do not offer you living space. For three days, you can book the best hotel in Bakersfield at an affordable price. You will have the best memories and outcomes during these 3 days of the show.